PokeIsland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PokeIsland

Welcome, to the Island

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

am i the only one here who sucks at pokemon?

Go down 
+2
Snoogy
ptc
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ptc

Number of posts : 41
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000

am i the only one here who sucks at pokemon? Empty
PostSubject: am i the only one here who sucks at pokemon?   am i the only one here who sucks at pokemon? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 9:42 pm

I'm just wondering.

Last edited by ptc on Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : yo typo dawg)
Back to top Go down
Snoogy
Admin
Admin
Snoogy

Male
Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: am i the only one here who sucks at pokemon?   am i the only one here who sucks at pokemon? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 12:33 am

Well, if you say you suck (which you probabley don't) then here is the perfect place to get better Smile
I'm not great myself, having only just got back into things Razz
Back to top Go down
https://pokeisland.forumotion.net
Squire Wants a Fenrir

Squire Wants a Fenrir

Male
Number of posts : 430
Friend Code : 060279008408 AC:CF

PostSubject: Re: am i the only one here who sucks at pokemon?   am i the only one here who sucks at pokemon? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:41 am

No, you're not. I just learned a while ago, and I still do really stupid things. Other people still haven't learned the basics. We had a school thing, but it crashed and burned.
Back to top Go down
It was fun...

It was fun...

Male
Number of posts : 92

PostSubject: Re: am i the only one here who sucks at pokemon?   am i the only one here who sucks at pokemon? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 1:16 pm

It doesn't matter if you suck or are three times better than Marriland. As long as you try and work to become better you will become better.

Take Squire for instance, his first team was horrible. I remember thinking how he was "worse than when i started" but he kept trying and he eventually became the site's champ. Of course he may have came in second if it weren't for meta making me disqualified.(yes squire i'm still a bit bitter about that Smile ).
Back to top Go down
Squire Wants a Fenrir

Squire Wants a Fenrir

Male

PostSubject: Re: am i the only one here who sucks at pokemon?   am i the only one here who sucks at pokemon? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 2:13 pm

It was fun... wrote:

Take Squire for instance, his first team was horrible.

My first TEAM was great...To this day it's one of my most successful teams. (It was mostly made my cladstn) It's just that i didn't know how to use it yet is all.

(And you can be bitter all you want. Razz I got lucky a few other times, too)
Back to top Go down
It was fun...

It was fun...

Male

PostSubject: Re: am i the only one here who sucks at pokemon?   am i the only one here who sucks at pokemon? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 3:03 pm

...OH yeah my team just happened to be able to counter your team almost perfectly. But the moral of this conversation Ptc, is that sucking at pokemon is no big deal. It is pokemon after all right?
Back to top Go down
Squire Wants a Fenrir

Squire Wants a Fenrir

Male

PostSubject: Re: am i the only one here who sucks at pokemon?   am i the only one here who sucks at pokemon? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 3:46 pm

Nope, I just sucked. (Or at least I mostly sucked)

We could start another school-thing if you want some help though. (Or at least we could try, if someone is willing to set it up.)
Back to top Go down
ptc

PostSubject: Re: am i the only one here who sucks at pokemon?   am i the only one here who sucks at pokemon? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 6:06 pm

well i guess suck is a relative term. by suck i mean i only have like one and a half ev trained pokes. and have only played online twice at my friends house.

but yeah anyways. mostly i was just wondering whether or not this place was full of hardcore pokemon experts or if i wasnt the only one who hadn't even played diamond/pearl since sometime last year. nice to know that im not the only one who sucks. =D

and yeah, last year half the people at my school loved pokemon and were always playing online and talking about it but then it got replaced by yugioh which is still going on but thats kinda died down.
Back to top Go down
Ria

Ria

Female
Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: am i the only one here who sucks at pokemon?   am i the only one here who sucks at pokemon? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:19 pm

Well, I only have 1 ev'd trained Pokemon, I'm really too lazy to do more...

And that's just like my school, everyone was playing Pokemon, then they started to play yu-gi-oh... =/
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Neo_Shiny_Heroes/index.php?act=idx
Squire Wants a Fenrir

Squire Wants a Fenrir

Male

PostSubject: Re: am i the only one here who sucks at pokemon?   am i the only one here who sucks at pokemon? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:49 pm

I can't STAND yugioh, lol.

I don't really understand buying paper. Its like pokemon cards...
Back to top Go down
ptc

PostSubject: Re: am i the only one here who sucks at pokemon?   am i the only one here who sucks at pokemon? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:21 am

yeah for serious. my friend was all like "dude i got this hella nice deal off this one website, i got all these cards for only 80 bucks!" and i was thinkin "ndf, eighty bucks for some cards?"

im glad im not spending helluv money on a buncha cards that will be worthless in a couple years.
Back to top Go down
Squire Wants a Fenrir

Squire Wants a Fenrir

Male

PostSubject: Re: am i the only one here who sucks at pokemon?   am i the only one here who sucks at pokemon? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 7:54 am

We should get....

*On Topic*

If you downloaded Shoddy, people could definately help you get better. Just have someone help you make your first team.
Back to top Go down
maestermatt

maestermatt

Male
Number of posts : 7
Friend Code : 4082 0763 6992 accf

PostSubject: Re: am i the only one here who sucks at pokemon?   am i the only one here who sucks at pokemon? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:35 pm

my pokemon team really sucks. i bet you could beat me ptc.
Back to top Go down
ptc

PostSubject: Re: am i the only one here who sucks at pokemon?   am i the only one here who sucks at pokemon? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:11 am

haha maybe. we'd probably somehow end up getting a tie i bet.

and i'd totally download shoddy and put some effort into getting better and stuff but i dont really care that much to be totally and completely honest. things are more funner when you dont have to put any effort into them.

and I'm Gay i just noticed i forgot to put the word one in my title, i dunno how i never saw that, hopefully i can edit titles

by the way, nice censor
Back to top Go down
It was fun...

It was fun...

Male

PostSubject: Re: am i the only one here who sucks at pokemon?   am i the only one here who sucks at pokemon? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:13 pm

You should download shoddy if not for becoming better then to interact with other members. There are probably going to be alot of Shoddy conversations so if you have it you could talk about it.
Back to top Go down
Squire Wants a Fenrir

Squire Wants a Fenrir

Male

PostSubject: Re: am i the only one here who sucks at pokemon?   am i the only one here who sucks at pokemon? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:11 pm

And make more conversation! Very Happy

@Madd - (matt)
You use ubers, lol. Sad
Back to top Go down
maestermatt

maestermatt

Male
Number of posts : 7
Friend Code : 4082 0763 6992 accf

PostSubject: Re: am i the only one here who sucks at pokemon?   am i the only one here who sucks at pokemon? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 6:27 pm

it's because you need to train those pokemon of yours. to become uber like me.
Back to top Go down
Squire Wants a Fenrir

Squire Wants a Fenrir

Male

PostSubject: Re: am i the only one here who sucks at pokemon?   am i the only one here who sucks at pokemon? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 7:06 pm

Back to top Go down
ptc

PostSubject: Re: am i the only one here who sucks at pokemon?   am i the only one here who sucks at pokemon? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:37 am

It was fun... wrote:
You should download shoddy if not for becoming better then to interact with other members. There are probably going to be alot of Shoddy conversations so if you have it you could talk about it.
but im so laaaaaaazy. i can talk about how little i know about shoddy instead to make conversation.
Back to top Go down
Squire Wants a Fenrir

Squire Wants a Fenrir

Male

PostSubject: Re: am i the only one here who sucks at pokemon?   am i the only one here who sucks at pokemon? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:12 am

I was lazy too, but it doesn't take that long. If I need to, I'll find a link. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: am i the only one here who sucks at pokemon?   am i the only one here who sucks at pokemon? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

am i the only one here who sucks at pokemon?
Page 1 of 1