PokeIsland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PokeIsland

Welcome, to the Island

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Queen vs. Michelle Obama...lol

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
It was fun...

It was fun...

Male
Number of posts : 92
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000

The Queen vs. Michelle Obama...lol Empty
PostSubject: The Queen vs. Michelle Obama...lol   The Queen vs. Michelle Obama...lol Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 1:15 pm

Because this site is made up of alot of english and american kids i was wondering how everyone felt about Michelle Obama touching the Queen.

Personally I think it was just a human reaction and the press is just making a fuss about it because the depression and the war in Iraq have gotten "old". Soon I bet global warming will be in the news like it was last year.
Back to top Go down
Snoogy
Admin
Admin
Snoogy

Male
Number of posts : 272
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000

PostSubject: Re: The Queen vs. Michelle Obama...lol   The Queen vs. Michelle Obama...lol Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 1:23 pm

lol, I don't really listen to much news because it's so stupid. So what, she touched the queen! The Queen is just another old lady as far as I'm concerned Wink
Back to top Go down
https://pokeisland.forumotion.net
Squire Wants a Fenrir

Squire Wants a Fenrir

Male
Number of posts : 430
Friend Code : 060279008408 AC:CF

PostSubject: Re: The Queen vs. Michelle Obama...lol   The Queen vs. Michelle Obama...lol Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 2:09 pm

Even though I'm not English, I think it's a big deal. It's not a BAD big deal though. The fact that the queen responded so well is a symbol that the Queen trusts the new US president. (Or at least his wife)

And for those who don't know, even offering your hand for the queen to shake is a BIG no-no.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Queen vs. Michelle Obama...lol   The Queen vs. Michelle Obama...lol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Queen vs. Michelle Obama...lol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PokeIsland :: General Stuff :: General Chat-
Jump to: